Chandigarh Starts 24×7 Consultation With Doctors1 min read
Chandigarh, March 5, 2022: Health Department, Chandigarh has started 24×7, Patients to Doctors Consultations service through the Doctors available in the Central Control Room established at GMSH 16 Chandigarh. This service is made available to the Patients free of cost and also functional 24×7.
Key features of this citizen friendly web-based National Tele consultation Service eSanjeevaniOPD are:
• Patient has to register on esanjeevaniopd.in or can also download the eSanjeevani OPD App in their iOS and Android Mobile Phone
• Video Consultation with a Doctor free of cost
• Instant messaging (text-based) ePrescription
• SMS Notifications Serviced by Doctors employed
• Free Service (managed jointly by U.T., Chandigarh & MoHFW, Govt. of India)
Benefits for patients
• Telemedicine allows people to access care in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
• It saves time, money spent on a visit to the hospital. It also reduces the overcrowding of medical facilities.